8.03.2008

A Contest!

It's a Two-Post Sunday!

I know, I know...we're all sick of seeing these pictures...but they're my favorites that I've taken, and they all have special meaning to me. I was blog-surfing this afternoon (when I should have been doing something else), and came across a contest...at Reflections of Debbie . According to the post, she needs some new inspiration and will take a look at your special photos (not too keen on people, animals, etc.), and do a sketch for the winner. How cool is that? Here are the photos I've 'submitted'.


















7 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Teresa! I have been remiss in my blog visits lately and I am so sorry! I have had fun catching up on your posts. I love how you made your dress form!! That is so cool!

Thanks for the link to the giveaway. You have some awesome pictures entered. My fav is the aluminum cups/hydrangeas on the mantel.

I got an email from your friend today who is visiting my area in Sept. Thanks for sending here my way. I hope we can meet!
Hugs,
Penny

Vee said...

That was fun having just been to see Penny not too long ago and seeing what she has up.

Your photographs are lovely and the one I love the absolute most is that tomato with the dishcloth beneath...wonderful composition and color!

Janet said...

Love those pictures; the basil one is my fav, I can smell it thru cyberspace.

Janet

Junie Moon said...

Your photos are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love them all. Good luck.

Tara said...

Teresa

Any of these could have won the contest--they look great...my fave is your mantel!

:0)
Tara

Tracy said...

FAB photos, Teresa...Love them all, they're all winners, I think! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS)) Oh, do stop by if you get a chance--I'm having some gift giveaway fun this week!

Catching Up

  It's been awhile...as usual, not much going on.  As I look through photos on my phone, I decided to do a little blog post. Last Monday...